Roles and Responsibilities
- Be in charge of the quality of GGLive, mobile apps, web, CMS, and other products.
- Making Test plan/Test strategies & assignment to the team.
- Analyzing & clarifying product requirements.
- Making/reviewing test design, test cases and doing/reviewing test execution.
- Support other members in issue troubleshooting.
- Monitoring daily test progress, support resolve blocking/impacting issues to ensure on-time delivery
- Tracking/Manage defect quality, defect trend, defect density
- Reporting directly to PO
- Working closely with development team to ensure product's quality.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in testing & 1+ years of experience leading teams
- Have experience relating to writing SQL query
- Have experience API testing
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Good at logical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Experience working with automation framework and automated test is a plus
Why you‘d love working here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- Salary range lương: 1000 - 1500$$ net
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.
How to apply:
- Send CV to email: Tuyendung@box.studio
- Contact: Ms.Ngoc - 0868256409